Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Gay Batwoman?!!?!!!!!!?.....Alrighty Then :-S

Quite interesting. I think even our comic book super heroes or heroines or somewhere in-between have jumped on the "I am gay and loving it" bandwagon. This actually made NBC news this morning. that Batwoman is to be re-introduced into the DC comic lineup as a lesbian crime fighter. I guess they need a counterpart so I figure that catwoman will soon come out of the closet as well......

What has our world come? Really now.....leave the comics out of the sexual revolution nuh.........

Frankly, I find this ridiculous :(

(oh before I forget the photo is from the BBC web site see the story here or the other stories here or maybe here)

5 comments:

Abeni said...

You know from time SpongeBob sexuality was question the writing was on the wall:)

Campfyah said...

ha hah a saw the story last night. They also said that they took away her original handbag and all the feminine items.. Whatever!!! I just don't see it, I though the whole premise was to have the characters Asexual. But I also heard that Batwoman was introduced into the story to deflect the rumors that Batman and Robing were knocking boots.Who knows, anything ot make money.

Unknown said...

These people are just pushing everyone to accept this nastiness called momosexuality.

Batman and Robin, Spongebob and now batwoman...who is next? Elmo?

Jdid said...

cuhdear so dat is why batman had to go and draw up under robin lol

sigh, political correctness will be the death of us

Shamus said...

What's the fuss? Don't like Black comic book characters either? What about aliens? Are talking apes ok? What about men who wear spandex?