Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Quick Hi

Just a quick hail up before I head out to my study routine. Things have been really hectic. They are going pretty good though. Classes have finished and my exams will be over on the 5th of May. Otherwise it has been busy busy busy. I have changed desks again so I am now in the learning curve. I am doing a totally new desk. Have to change my professional gears again but will get use to it. Will fill you in on that later. The home compi is messing with me so I am looking about building a new one. Money is tight so I will probably not be able to do what I want but I will play with what I can afford. I have already bought the motherboard but it is a P4 so I will need to change power supply. The current one is a Duron so didn't need the extra pins. The processor is on the way from the US but I can't buy the memory just yet. The power supply will be the last thing to come but it is probably the cheapest of the parts. I am yet to get a quote on memory so we'll see. Hard drives DVD and CD burner will be what is in the machine now and the case will be the same. Treating this as an upgrade rather than a replacement. Don't have the time to devote to this right now so I have been doing this over the last month or so. One piece at a time. Will finish by July :) Anyways I hope you are all well. See you on 6th May.

5 comments:

Campfyah said...

Glad to see yuh stopping by. The Carib blogsphere has bee on the go slow muhself included. Enjoy and good luck on the exams and new computer.

Camille said...

Real quick post this, scratchie.Could read the "must finish quick - shortest route possible to end" in the lines. ;-)

Sounds like life tekkin u over, tho. But you sound like you managing. Good luck and see you again soon.

Want to upgrade my puter too - but don't think I can do that at all this year. Have a wedding in Cali to attend and it's gonna cost me about the same money as a new machine.

Abeni said...

Hey,good luck in the exams

dorna! said...

I'll keep an eye out for you. G'luck.

Unknown said...

Study hard mi yute!

My exams are finished at last!

Just got a new pc myself. All the best with building the new one. I didn't build a new one, I wanted something portable. So I got myself a notebook.