Saturday, April 08, 2006

Update

Well yuh know yuh gone bad when yuh caan remember what de baxide yuh last posted on yuh own blog... :(.. Anyways this is just a hi and bye kinda post. Yeah i'm still alive but under extreme pressure from school. Things aren't going too badly but I cannot even find time to scratch muh head. Let's see now what has happened since I last wrote......Sister P is now PM and things go on as before. The trade unions are rejecting the governments wage offers left right and centre, Government must be crazy with the paultry sums they have been offering. Gov't workers were under a MOU for the past 2 years where no salary increases were granted or requested and now them coming with the same low wage offer crap ....think again. The fight is gonna be long and hard but it cannot be business as usual. I celebrated my 41st birthday on 6th of April......Happy Birthday to me...hehehehehe. I haven't been reading a lot of the blogs but you guys will have to see with me until mid May when I get back my life for 3 weeks or so. Until then...take care of you.........wooooosh!!!!!!!

5 comments:

slybabyk said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope that everything goes well with school and that you'll have a restful three weeks when you get a break in May.

Jdid said...

happy belated birthday
dont let the exams kill you

Abeni said...

happy belated birthday to you.Yuh still young so relax

Unknown said...

I know what you're talking about, the pressure is really on!

Rev Island said...

Well, my 41st is on the 26th April. Happy belated birthday.