Friday, March 24, 2006

Pure Idleness

Well as you can well imagine, stress relief is the order of the day so here is another idle post sent to me which I will now share with you..... Bud and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as airplane mechanics in Atlanta. One day the airport was fogged in and they had nothing to do. Bud said, "Man, I wish we had something to drink!"Jim says, "Me too. I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz. You wanna try it?"So they poured themselves a couple of glasses of high-octane hooch and got completely smashed. The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels. In fact he feels great, no hangover, no bad side effects. Nothing at all. Then the phone rings...it's Jim. Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?" Bud says, "I feel great. How about you?" Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don' t even get a hangover." Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover, nothing. We ought to do this more often."" Yeah, well there's just one thing." "What's that?" "Have you farted yet?" "No......." "Well, don't, 'cause I'm in Phoenix."

9 comments:

Campfyah said...

ha ha ha wicked....
Enjoy yuh weekend

Abeni said...

LOl,enjoy your weekend

Mad Bull said...

LOL! I like Phoenix, actually! Its a nice place. Now if you can control the fart so that you can navigate to exactly where you want to go, that jet fuel might be a good thing! Airline prices are way too high, rasta!

the damn boy said...

LOL. I need to try some of that stuff to cut down on both liquor and airfare prices. :-)

CoolDestiny said...

Good one Scratchie. My father would just love that joke. He is obssessed with farts!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Funny one. Now I guess they don't have to worry about buying airline tickets anymore!

Rev Island said...

Nice one. A lotta people wud be guzzlin it!

Jdid said...

lol, i like that

dorna! said...

*grins*