Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mid Week

Hi All, Blogger has been messing with me for two days. I had my first in course test last night. I can't say how I did. Results will tell I guess. The assignments are coming fast and furious so I will need to get organized or get swallowed up by them. I finished my brake repairs (or as much as I set out to) on Saturday. It was a real easy swap and I got it done in about 90 minutes. And YES! the car stops ...yes! before it crashes into anything. I tried to take some photos but the camera looks like it's definitely on the last now. I will salvage what I can and post about my project later in the week. Other than that, things are pretty much OK with me. Back to work.

4 comments:

Abeni said...

Arrite mechanic

Mad Bull said...

No worries, Sir Scratchie, just do it over and borrow someone's camera.... this will be the premier DIY blog, I can see it now!

Marc M said...

Glad to hear everything is fine. I oneday need to learn to do these repairs to any car i get in the future.

Unknown said...

That's so true, I am swamped with assignments and I can't seem to settle down into school mode.