Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just Passing Throoooouuuuuggghhhhh

Morning all, just a really quick "Hi". I forgot to tell you guys that this is exam week. I've had two already and one to go. The two gone have been pretty good so no complaints here. Just haven't had much sleep and am dog tired. Discovery is home. I'm sure it must have been a trying 2 weeks for the crew and their families. Apart from all of that, 2 of the 4 people in my section are on vacation so I really have had to put the internet surfing and blog stuff on hold for a while. I should be back to normal next week. Until then...take care of you.

9 comments:

Yamfoot said...

Good luck in your exams. You were family less so should have had no distractions while preparing....that is if you DID prepare!

Scratchie said...

Well prepared. Had already passed one course before sitting the exam.....the other was a good paper.

Camille said...

Howdy. Good to see you still. Hope the week goes well.

dorna! said...

I figured that's what you were up to. Many 'hummny hummies' being said for you at my end.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the Xams

Mad Bull said...

Great going, Sir Scratchie! Good luck with the rest!

Cali J said...

Best of luck

Jdid said...

was just going to put a wanted ad out on my blog for you star

good luck with the exams

Abeni said...

Mash up di exams! Then go to a strip club or something:)