Saturday, December 03, 2005

Update

Well I took your advice..... Dudes getting a Dell. Stayed away from the Compaq. And the Acer, as alluring as the package was, the hassle to get it to Jamaica was just too much. Truth be told, by the time I pay shipping, handling, and mailbox charges it would have been way over my rounded up cash. Dell delivers it to my door with a one time shipping charge which they tagged to the machine. All things being equal I should have it before school reopens. I am being conservative because we in the Caribbean know how shipping goes during the Christmas season. The final major racing event for the year is underway here and I'm missing it. Schoolwork and exams are playing a major factor in this but "if yuh want good...nose haffi run". I may visit the New Kingston special stage tomorrow but the cross country thing never swing this year at all. Other than that.....I won my Kalookie match last night. I was too tired to even think about the game and just simply played by reflex, no planning and gues what...I beeat the ish out of the other guys and set a meeting new low total score of only 157 points from all the games. Other than that...idle weekend filled with study. Enjoy the rest of it.

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Hey, well done re the Kalooki. You know, you should vidit Natty and I and we can have a Kalooki marathon. Doh let a little thing like a visa stop you, Sir Scratchie, you are made of stern stuff and you went to STGC. You can easily overcome this visa thing!

Abeni said...

Yup,Dell rules.