Sunday, May 21, 2006

Trip/Movies...Idle Chat

The rains finally gave a little break on Saturday. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the rain and Lord knows we needed it, but it was getting just a little inconvenient and choked up in the house. Well I finally decided that visitors to my homeland aren't going to experience more than I have so on Saturday we decided t o take a trip out to Lime Cay. My very first time out there. It was nice. Can't say I will do this every wekk but it wasn't bad. I hate boats and there is a 10 minute boat ride to get to the cay. Out there is pretty much sea, sand and women. There were the abundance of thongs and near naked but no nudes this trip. Some members of my group took pictures but I don't know what's on the lineup so I can't promise pictures until I see what is there. I have to consider privacy issues. So I will see what if anything is blog-worthy. The scenary was good and so was the company...19 of us took the trekk. I'm sure there will be a next time...just when is the question. Two friends and I went to see the Da Vinci Code last night. Pretty good entertainment. For those who want to get deep into religion arguments it does put a spin on the organized religion. For those who are grounded it's basically just another movie. I had a great time and it was with good company. Two of the young ladies from my study/work group at school decided that it was time to socialize as a group instead of just dealing with schoolwork so we grabbed the opportunity to just hang out as friends, no study no projects, no presentations...NO SCHOOL!!!! Movie, drinks, idle chat and a ban on school talk made for a great evening.It seems such a pity that after 4 years in university we can say that we have sat down outside the school setting only once or twice. Well we vowed to change that last night. We have 1 more year together and we are going to try to mix it up a bit.
Yesterday was Labour Day here in Jam Rock and my labour was to change the brakes on the car. Easy task these days. Took me all of 1 hour and that's because I was being picky.
My compi build is again on hold. The donor machine from which I am supposed to get the case and monitor have not been delivered but hey not worrying my head about it.
Other than that nothing much going on. School started back on Monday with a bang. The teacher was a no show but she did send the notes and the course outline as well as the project so we know we are in for a hard ride if on the 1st class yuh giving out assignment already.
Otherwise life is good. I would be wicked if I complained.
Hope life is good with you all.

4 comments:

Abeni said...

sounds great.I better mark down Lime Cay as one my to visit spots.So blog crew,get ready:)I read Da Vinci code and I liked the book so I wont mind seeing the movie.To me is much ado about nothing cos at the end of the day is fiction

dorna! said...

Waiting for the pics. :D

Mad Bull said...

>> Otherwise life is good. I would be >> wicked if I complained. Hope life >> is good with you all.

Good to hear it. Good luck with the computah upgrade and I have some brakes for you to fix, I am sending a ticket!

CoolDestiny said...

I've never been to Lime Cay. I want to see the code too but I want to read the book first.