Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Howdy

Good Morning all, I have not posted for this week as yet as I'm sure you have noticed. Well the weekend was rough and kinda spilled over into the week. I had the 1st of three mid-semester tests on Saturday. It wasn't too bad and hopefully I will get a good grade for my work. The 2nd was on Monday evening so by now you understand the no posting thing. That one was a little more challenging. It's amazing how you can see the personality of the examiner coming out in the tests. Monday's own was all focused in one area of the syllabus although we have covered 4 or 5 but that is exactly the nature of the examiner. Not in a bad way mind you.... The 2nd test was more scaterred and disorganized and that is also the nature of the examiner. She even forgot to advise us that pencils would be required as they would be using multiple choice answer sheets that require shading. She had to run all over campus getting pencils to borrow. The questions on the paper were also scattered and at points strange (for want of a better word). I won't say anything about it until the results are in. The 2 days at work have been really hectic as well. I have been working on a document for my management for the last few months and Monday was D-day. I presented the main document which was accepted with a few minor corrections here and there due mainly to inconsistency in the data provided and incomplete instructions received but I am happy with the end product. Yesterday started the compilation of extracts from that document for presentation to several persons throughout the organization. I need to get this done by Friday so work begins. In the midst of all of this the 3rd mid-semester test will be on Saturday so yuh know how the time juggling go. The text for this one is ridiculous to say the least. Must have been written by a lawyer cuz it is almost impossible to follow. Closest I can get to putting my point across is pick up a Latin text and read it and tell me what you understand by the expressions used. It's gonna be a challenge. Anyways I gone do some reading so later all.

4 comments:

Jdid said...

sounds like you're having fun overthere

Anonymous said...

man... i'm not going to complain about this being a bad week for me at all :( *crossing fingers* you can pull through it Mark!

Abeni said...

No rest for the wicked.Looks like it is a true comment:)

dorna! said...

Good luck and hold tight.