Thursday, June 02, 2005

What di B..........?

Spam is a wicked thing, can I tell yuh. On Monday I cleared about 150 odd message out of my mailbox, yesterday I cleared another whole heap and this morning I had a whopping 2 hundred and plenty messages. Why do all these people all of a sudden think that I need to enlarge my penis size? Are they spying on me or something and on what basis are they benchmarking adequate size anyway? I need to go check for spy cams in the house. In all of my 18 years of marriage I haven't had any complaints and in all honesty it has been working for me so they can chat ..... The last straw was when they start to advertize things to make me better for my man. Excuse me? No iyah...dis dawg don't roll dem ways boss. No for your man ting in dis house. Only one whip mus swing in dis house. Fyah pon dem!!!! Was watching a Canadian station the other night and they were talking about car theft and the need for immobilizers and alarms. They were telling a story of a man whose expensive car was stolen although it was equipped with both alarm and immobilizer. The thieves went to the car park and wrote off the registration plates #. They went to the motor registry and did a search of the plates. They basically got the man's name address DOB and anything else about him and the car. They then applied for a driver's permit with his name but their photo. taking everything that they had gotten they walked into a dealer and ordered a duplicate key for the car. The dealer verified the info and ownerhip and provided a key, equipped with alarm switch and immobilizer chip. Next day they simply drove the car away. The thieves were eventually caught but the car was already gone. I guess you can say technology that was supposed to protect the car also helped to take it. Dem tief nuh easy....the police said that they kept files and stuff like any regular business. Scary.....

7 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Rahtid, Abeni, if you never know that you had one, it mussi really small fi true... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you don't get Google referrals to your site of 'pictures of doctor f--king patient!' :-0 Doh know weh dem a go find dat my yute!

Happily all that goes to Bulk mail in the yahoo account. I don't bother to empty it as it doesn't count towards the 1G of space inna de box.

You a come drink some Stripe wid us on de morrows sah? Dr. D.

CoolDestiny said...

I had been getting a lot of spam but keep reporting it to yahoo and I have only been getting 1 or 2 these last days. I'm sure they will be back though. Hotmail is even worse than Yahoo. I've gotten emails about enlarging my boobs .. and anyone who knows me, boobs are the last thing I need to enlarge.

The Humanity Critic said...

Span infects 80% of my email, it is irritating.. good post

dorna! said...

Now about these thieves. Enterprising little SOBs. If only they would channel all that problem solving and organisational ability into non-criminal activity.

Jdid said...

my yahoo mail isnt that bad with spam but my work account is terrible, 90% spam. too many blasted i won the lottery and send info for investments, mortgages , penis and breast enhancements all sorta foolishness

Camille said...

Chuh - spammers must DIE!!!!!!!!

Every week, they try that poker thing on my blog.... I get like over 30 spam messages within the space of an hour with innumerable links to backgammon or poker or texas hold 'em... :-| TO THE GALLOWS! *urk*

I stopped using my hotmail account - I would clear it out today and get a phone call from someone the next day saying they are trying to send me something and my mailbox is full. GMail it is fer me... there is some spam, but very little and it's squirreled away quite neatly. You want an invite? *grin*