Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday 20 June

Hey all...Today is my anniversary. Last year I got married, and this year I have a 17 year old son and a 13 year old daughter and I've been married for 18 years. I'm just trying to confuse you. what I meant is that it seemed like yesterday but in fact today is my 18th anniversary. Cyber toast with me to a good marriage.... Other than that what can I say...last night was miserable...the heat returned. Fathers' Day was pretty good. The families had dinner for us and my daughter and wife woke my up to a fantastic breakfast in bed. I added two shirts to my collection and all in all the day was good. The gardener was supposed to come to deal with the yard this morning but he bailed on me so I'm already showing the signs of Jungle Fever. The grass is up to my knees. Hopefully he will come by Friday or else I will find another person cuz it cannot stay so. Anyway short post this morning. Later all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary rude bwoy! Fada's day yesterday, Anniversary today!? Tings a gwaan! ;-)

Yeah, last night did well warm. Remember tomorrow is June 21...long hot day.

Get de yard look after...with all the rain the grass grow fass and the mosquito dem wikid nuh ra$$! (Yow, dat rhymes!) Dr. D.

Jdid said...

happy 18th to you sir and may you have many more

Angry Dog said...

Happy Anniversary Sir Scratchie! Here's wishing you and the wife many, many, many, more! "Jungle Fever" you say??? hmmm, not the same type as Denzel?

dorna! said...

Happy Anniversary and stay outta the wilds. :)

CoolDestiny said...

I'm late but hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Mad Bull said...

Congrats on the 18 years... Big up.

Scratchie said...

Thank you all it was a great day.

Abeni said...

Happy anniversary.So,is marriage still exciting?

Desiree said...

Wel good for you two! Happy Anniversary to the two of you... our anniversaries so close together, but you two all the more experienced! (I just did some figuring, I'll have a 17 year old son too, when I have been married 18 years, and the next in line will be 14... so quite nearly what you have - with a 12 year old tacked on the end for good measure!).

Cali J said...

Congratulations