Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday


Image hosted by Photobucket.comWell I'm down to the wire where leave is concerned. I go back to office on Thursday morning and believe me I am dreading it by the minute. The week end was quite uneventful. Doc celebrated his 42 birthday on Saturday and he shares birthday with my brother-in-law who also happens to be another classmate of mine from high school. We were to meet up for a round but plans never got going so....... I wasn't too unhappy as I had a bad headache on Saturday night and another function that I was to attend also got bunned. Sometimes the good Lord tells us to stay put for His reasons so I stayed home Saturday night and slept.

What the heck does all of this have to do with the photo I posted?...Not a damned thing. This young lady was on an interview this morning on one of those talk shows and I liked her so I searched for her photo and posted it. She is Eva Longoria. Some of you may have seen her from the remake of the tv series Dragnet and she is also on some daytime tv show or the other. She reminds me of Roselyn Sanchez. She did a pretty good interview. Nothing thought provoking or anything like that. Just well answered questions and well spoken. So I thought I would share her with you this morning.

The Tall One has his 1st official day of class at his new school this morning so I dropped him off at school. So far he seems to be looking forward to it. We'll see.

Anyways not much from me today. Gonna go catch a shut eye and then......... 

 

7 comments:

Abeni said...

Yup,she look a bit like Roselyn sanchez there.She on Desperate Housewives now

Jdid said...

well i know how ya feel about going back to work man

Campfyah said...

Tell The Tall One I say good luck with his studies. I know how yuh feeling regarding Monday Blues and work, man we all need tuh hit it rich.

Yes, Eva is on Desperate Housewives, amongst the hottest shows on TV these days

Marc M said...

She is a hottie.

CoolDestiny said...

I can truly relate to your feelings of not wanting to go back to work after a vacation. It sucks big time. Enjoy the rest of it while it lasts cuz if you have a job like mine, 2 weeks worth of work might be there waiting for you. Hope you are luckier than I am!

Sleep!

Anonymous said...

hi scratchie. hope you got over the monday blues. i know how you feel and wish everyday could be a friday or saturday even. i'll even take sunday.

good luck to tall one on his studies and yes, eva is quite pretty. i've not gotten too much into her show desperate housewives though. not a big tv person...

have a good week, k!!!

Mad Bull said...

Yes, rasta, me like Eva too.