Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday...another day another......

OK, today I am kinda bored. nothing much going on around but as I always say, sometimes quiet is good. Sometime I think the media don't have anything to do because some of the things that make front page .......this article for instance. Granted i thought it was kinda crazy but then again I guess it better than the shoot up and kill. I wonder what Kami would have done if she were the principal.......let's use our imaginations here......... Anyway enough crap from me this morning. I have schoolwork to go do so later all.

5 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Sounds like she (the head mistress) is fighting the good fight and needs our support. I don't know whether she should be ripping out the hems still... maybe she should suspend for failure to conform to the rules after two warnings. Third suspension = expulsion.

Angry Dog said...

Bwoy Scratchie, maybe I've been in the US for too long, where everything is student-centered....but I figure it would've been less stressful for the lady to suspend the students until they fixed their skirts themselves, but that's still not an excuse to get into an altercation with your principal!

Anonymous said...

wow. head mistress sound like she try real hard to bring order and people try real hard to rebuke it. what ever the case between her and the student it could not have been me. i do agree that expulsion and tier system would be a better approach though.

oh yes, boredom can be good sometime. enjoy!!!
nena

dorna! said...

Sounds like the principal blew her stack. Getting into a dust up with a student is no way to enforce discipline, no matter the provocation.

Abeni said...

Would have told the student not o come back to school until the skirt the right length.Discipline is not meant to embarrass so sometimes you got to be careful how you handle things.The HT means well though but some students are tough nuts and would try to push authority as far as possible