Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Leaving some lite humour with you today since I can't post. Mid-semesters have started so you all know the routine by now...... Grandma's birth control pills A doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her life finally retired. At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring alist of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills. "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?" "Yes, they help me sleep at night." "Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep!" She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee. "Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks..................................And believe me, it helps me sleep at night." and........................ A lady goes on vacation to Jamaica. Upon arriving, she meets a black man, and after a night of passionate love making she asks him, "What is your name?" "I can't tell you" the black man says. Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his name is and he always responds the same, he can't tell her. On her last night there she asks again, "Can you please tell me your name?" I can't tell you my name because you will laugh at me." says the black man. "There is no reason for me to laugh at you," the lady says. "Fine, my name is Snow!" the black man replies. And the lady bursts into laughter. The black man gets mad and says, "I knew you would make fun of it". The lady replied, "I'm not making fun of your name. I'm thinking of my husband who won't believe me when I tell him that I had 10 inches of snow everyday in Jamaica!" Have a great week all.

6 comments:

CoolDestiny said...

Naughty Naughty Scratchie ... but did give me a chuckle!!

Abeni said...

Nice ones

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hahaha, you too wutliss.

The first one reminds me...yesterday I phoned a very proud grandma who takes care of her 15 year old granddaughter, and she guards that girl like a prisoner.

Jdid said...

lol, good jokes man, good luck with midterms

Angry Dog said...

LOL, 10 inches of snow!!! Now that is a riot!

Unknown said...

LOL! Nice ones Scrachie.