Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Test Drive....

Today I decided to go for a test drive. I've been sitting for months trying to decide if I should give the blogging experience a try. Some weeks ago I finally got up enough courage and finally wrote over by the Tower of Babel. Today I decided to branch out on my own in my own space to my own peril. So I'm taking this new blog for a test drive. To all who visit here welcome but please bear in mind that these are my thoughts in my space and whether you like them or not....They are mine!!! If you feel strongly about any issue, get your own blog and post it there. Since this is my first post here I have disabled the comments feature (just until I'm sure everything is working correctly) but please come back and let me know what you think on future posts.