Friday, October 29, 2004

Light humour

Got this from a friend... not hilariously funny but TO HELL WITH SUMMER!!! DROP THE PUCK!!! > >The husband had just finished reading the book, MAN OF > >THE HOUSE. > > > >He stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up to > >his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said, > >"From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of > >this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare > >me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished > >eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert > >afterward. Then, after dinner, you're going to draw me > >my bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my > >bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?" > > > > > >His wife replied, "The fcking funeral director."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say its about as good as my Nurse/Doctor joke weh all o onoo diss! Dr. D.

Stu said...

When I got married, I'd ask my wife (who was in the kitchen at the time) to bring me a drink. She replied, "Why, are your legs broke?"

Anonymous said...

Dis joke is far more wikid than yours, Doc. Its just that I heard this one already... - Mad Bull

Desiree said...

I love her come-back! (but then, I'm a woman too.)

Angry Dog said...

Hey Scratchie, don't be posting dem jokes to give a man any ideas you know! I read the first part of the joke and sort of glossed over the punchline the first time I read it--silly me went straight into the kitchen and demanded said things of Pebbles, and her response was very much similar to said wife!

{arf,arf}