Friday, May 13, 2005

Blog on Hold

Well today is Friday. It has been a hard week but I really haven't minded. There has been so much to do that I'm afraid I have neglected Mr. Blog here. This I'm afraid will continue into next week. I am off to some training seminar or the other as of Monday so access will be zero. I can't promise that I will post from home simply because I don't know what the situation will be. Between homework and projects from the Tall and Shorter Ones I may not be able to have any internet time so......
We have been having lots and lots of rain since Saturday. It has cooled down the place dramatically. Not to mention that the landscape looks so well fed. I had only been cutting the grass once every 6 weeks or so but I cut 2 weeks ago and need to do so again.
I'm grateful for the rain though because no amount of water from the pipe will give the kind of results that one shower of rain gives.
The Tall One had his 1st exam yesterday and he seems OK with it. He said he never finished one question but he seems happy. Results will tell.
Schools starts back for me on 24th May. Not looking forward to it at all. Not because of the work aspect of it but the summer semester has always proven to be really hectic. It is hot, the classes start earlier and they have been mostly in the week so I have to get time from office to attend. I want to go abroad as well but the semester is short so I need to plan carefully so that I don't intrude too much on my coursework and mid module tests. We'll see.
Anyway I am goin to leave you at this point. I have something that I need to complete and since I won't be in office next week I gotta get started so later all.

6 comments:

Abeni said...

Hush..enjoy the short school break.I thought you would prefer the earlier class though

Scratchie said...

class starts earlier but end same time so instead of 2 hours I go for 3. Plus since it starts earlier I have to drive like a mad person to reach on time. I'm always late during summer semester.

Anonymous said...

Do what you haffi do rude yute. We will pardon you for not posting for a few days...long as you don't disapper into thin air and come back with a fervor. Respec. Dr. D.

Mad Bull said...

Yeh... Do your thing, Sir Scratchie.

Jdid said...

enjoy the training thing man

Camille said...

Yup - sounds hectic... hope you make it thru without too many scratches.... uh oh... was that a funny? *blush*

Yes, this rain is absolutely wonderful. Looking across the road at Big Man's lawn and it looks soooooo pretty. I love the rain.

Anywho - hope that training and school and exams and all that don't drive you up a wall.

Walk good.