Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Report

...isn't saying much this morning. Well the business places closed early yesterday as a mark of protest towards the upsurge of violence in Jamaica. Don't think it did much good but as somebody said at least it is something. I will reserve my comments. I had my 1st class of the semester last night. The first half an hour was interesting to say the least. I had to wonder if I was in 3rd year university or in primary school. In the middle of the lecturer discussing administrative arrangements two female hoochies (I make no apology for my terminology) start a prep school fuss about who take away whose chair. I mean..... :( They were at it for quite a while with everybody in the room waiting to see if they were going to hit one another over the head with said desk. I expect that sort of behaviour from 3rd grade students not 3rd year tertiary. I have therefore come to the conclusion that if these students remain as violent as I saw last night then I will need a gun. Maybe I am expecting too much from them but then I need to remember that I'm a good 15 - 20 years older than most of these people. I can only say that it was disgraceful. Then to top it off the one who started the fuss turned out to be in the wrong class. When she is leaving turns to the other one and say that she will still deal with her when she sees her outside. A$$HOLE!! Is wah really do dem pickney bout di place iyah?? Dem nuh ave nuh sense at all. Is so man out a road get shat ova crap! School starts with a bang. Anyway I gone, we'll chat later.

3 comments:

Jdid said...

and these folks in university? lawd ave mercy!

dorna! said...

Don't be slagging your country, it's a generational thing. Saw the same sort of stupidity when I did college part deux.

BTW Glad to meet you, ta for swinging by. Blog's still suffering from whatever it's suffering from.

Abeni said...

Scratchie getting violent:)One of you shoulda just tell the silly girl dem to stop acting like primary schoolers.