Tuesday, July 12, 2005

hey.....Where are you all

Was just looking around the blogs and realized that a lot of you are in my boat. Nothing really going on and lots of blogs suffering from summer vacation syndrome. Not to worry just part of life I guess. Well I'm gearing up to ship out my family for about 5 weeks. The Tall One left for New York on Saturday and Wifey and the Shorter One leave on Saturday but their visit will span New York and Baltimore. So I get dumped into bachelor life for a while. Guess I'll live on junk food and water for the time cuz I can't bother slaving over no blasted stove. Dennis came and left but it looks like he invited Emily over so we are keeping a close eye on her. I haven't had any problems just a few leaks so I'm good. All the utilities are intact. School is good. Haven't failed any courses yet although my reading is close to zero. Have to deal with that soon. I am still maintaining a pretty decent average so I just need to stay focused. Anyway I'm gone. We'll chat some more later.

6 comments:

Campfyah said...

Awwwhhh Scratchie muh boy, ,tell wifey tuh cook some jerk chicken, ackee & salt fish and de likes and freeze it for you. Dat way yuh cud enjy bachelor life and still eat healthy.

Well yuh best fix dem small leaks real fast before Emily come and visit and mek dem big drains.. hurricans season can be rough.

Camille said...

Ah want to tell yuh seh.... dis is July and mi nuh knoa whey ah goh happen to wi fi de res' ah de season ef 2 storm already deh ah mash up de place....

I NOT looking forward to watching that water rise again... will have to come up with a good plan to keep it out come weekend - cos the uncertainty and the vigil not going to work for me a second time around - mah nerves can't stand it. (I have a balcony which looks out on a potential seasonal pool which tends to rise to flood heights in minutes with heavy rain).

Lawd.

As for bachelorhood? Yuh si how unu stay tho - unu nuh min' when wifey slave ova de stove, but unu nat even considering it when it come down to the crunch... bwoy!!

Anyway, joke aside - I second what campfyah seh - ask wifey to cook up some stuff and freeze it for you. Aaks nice tho - y'hear? ;-)

Abeni said...

Learn to cook man!Is how wifey spoil you so eh? Emily like she mean business for my side of the Caribbean

Jdid said...

good luck with emily. boy the family like dem leff ya fa true. wha ya do ta dem dat them gone long so, cuhdear ya best apologize quick

Marc M said...

Nothing wrong with some KFC, Island Grill and Tastee's Patty every now and again.

Anonymous said...

LEARN FE COOK! (I can give you a weekend course for a smalls...as is you!) ;-)

Seems like I will be having rain, cloud and breeze for the second weekend in a row, as I got that in Florida last weekend.

Emily and Dennis must have their meeting up privately over sea....doh need for any unexpected visitors to go interrupt dem bizniz when dem a get all heated and ting...you seeit? Dr. D.