Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today is....oh yeah..Tuesday.

Bit of old age getting the better of me there. Well I am officially bored. School drawing to a close and exams due in 2nd week of August. Other than that nothing going on. Can you imagine, not even the weather giving us something to write about.
Sunshine is back with us and seems to have enjoyed her vacation. Blogging tradition dictates that she buys a cyber round. Welcome back Sunshine.
Did lots of garden and auto cleaning work over the weekend. Still feeling the effects of it. Dogs wouldn't give me a break last night. Figure that a 2 footed mongrel may have been nearby but they stayed far.
I have some vital info for some...Ladies, mesh tops do not prevent your nipples from being exposed. They cannot pass as shirts without some sort of undertop. Seems nobody told some of the women this fine detail. Seems that I've encountered at least 3 such cases since Saturday. Where are our parents. Why aren't they teaching their girls how to dress.
Well I survived a week without family. 1 down 4 to go......will I make it...yes I will. Finally signed up for ADSL service. C&W has a new reduced rate thing so I'm gonna give it a try. cost a tuupse more but might be worth it especially for school.
Anyway I'm rambling. Take care all.

5 comments:

Campfyah said...

seems like summer is getting to the best of us. Blogging has been slow to minimum the past few days, myself included. Oh well such is the blog world at times, it's pick bak up like school in session.

Take it easy and enjoy yuhself widout the family, now doan forget tuh eat more dan burgers and fries.

Abeni said...

true some of them change at their friends place.But the dress style getting more and more bare.So Scratch you cook yet?

Marc M said...

The time gonna fly by fast.

3 mesh top wearing girls showing nipples? Hmmmm can't say I'd object to the sight but I can testify that that first impression would influence my attitude towards them.

Camille said...

Tuh rahtid. WHY our women losing sight ah dem pride, star? What IS it about showing off dem whats-it-nots-its in public dat is so enticing?

*slaps forehead* Oi Vey!!!!

ADSL RAWKS!!!!! *grin*

Yamfoot said...

your family is a way for five whole weeks????

poor you. good thing it doesn't happen often. But i bet you appreciate them even more than you normally do.