Friday, July 29, 2005

Well

What can I say this morning really? First thing is THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY. I is be busted...tired beat out...not functional......exhausted child(as my Bahamian friends would say). OK....I think you got the picture. This week has been hot and busy.
My group completed our group assignment this week and it looks impressive if I do say so myself. Real question is whether the tutor will be impressed by the work we put into it. It's the written part of the presentation we made last week so I don't see us doing badly. We had gotten pretty good grades for the presentation.
Tomorrow I have a course test in Management Accounting. That should be fun since I am definitely not relying on the tutor for guidance. As a matter of fact I have all but written him off as a part time comedian, cuz him joking himself. I find him to be unhelpful and unaccomodating to the students. He has a speech impairment and it makes it difficult to understand him. Not to mention that he is not open to discussion and add all these together makes for one really confusing class. It is a blessing that the lecturer of the course is quite the opposite so we better learn in the lectures and hope that we catch it all there cuz the tutorials aren't much use at all.
Anyways I was just saying a quick hail up. I gone try get in some book time before work.

9 comments:

Abeni said...

Hopefully you get some R and R on the weekend.Skip the tutorials instead of wasting your time.

dorna! said...

Your Accounting tutor reminds me of my high school Spanish teacher, graciously provided gratis by the Venezuelan Embassy.

He spoke little English, was easily frazzled, and had never taught anything in his life. We spoke no Spanish. As you might imagine things did not go well.

Get some rest this weekend.

Anonymous said...

reminds me too of a high school teacher. A History teacher in sixth form, who seriously just read us notes to be copied down word for word....I made an arrangment with another student int the class to get the notes from her and just never went to that class. When he asked me why, i told him the truth....strangely enough, he was not overy happy with my response.

Anonymous said...

PS the above is from Ciya

Campfyah said...

Scratchie, alla dis studying going to pay of bigg..(So dem say) so take it easy and relax fuh de weekend.

Marc M said...

Yeah man after all that hard work, don't feel guilty about enjoying ur weekend some.

Mad Bull said...

Keep on batting, Sir Scratchie. Protect your crease. This school ting soon be over! then you can rise up and rule a place (manager) and maybe you can even offer me a nice work!

Jdid said...

how did the exam go?

Yamfoot said...

your teacher is probably insecure.

if you catch him one-on-one, you might get a different result.

"sir, may i speak with you for a few minutes about the course and some things that I'd like you to go over?"