Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Holiday Recovery

Good morning guys. Contrary to Dr.D.'s last comment I am quite fine. I decided that I was going to take it easy over the weekend so very little of anything went on including blogging. I checked a few sites and dropped one or two comments but for the most part I was just chilling. Carried the Short One (soon have to stop calling her that cuz she is catching up her mother) to Good Friday Service at her request. The Tall One came along with us. It was good and the pastor made sure that it was at their level so they could understand. What our church does is have a children/teen service and an adult service. Wifey went to the later service. We spent the rest of the evening with family up in the Stony Hill back bush. The feloowship was good. Some friends dropped by up there and we were chatting and eating steamed and roast fish till hours. Saturday was a home day. just went and paid two bills and went back home. One of those was an ISP bill so I was without regular service for most of the weekend. I have an alternate provider but it too expensive for regular usage. That only use when it critical to life if yu understand mi. Nah not that bad but it's really costly so I only use when necessary. Sunday was Easter church and that was cool too. Pastor' sencouragement was for us to live our daily lives so that we can truly live our church lives. They should be one and the same. He spoke about carnival. He said there was nothing inherently wrong with carnival but rather something was wrong when if you can't do in church what you do out there on the road. Don't knock the event, knock the happenings. That kept a few people quiet. Spent the rest of the afternoon chilling out by Hellshire and sampling some serious fried fish and eye candy. My only real conclusion for the afternoon is that white girls without booty should be banned from wearing thong bikinis. Let me not expound any further. I'll leave your imagination to do the rest. The place was not crowded and it was quite relaxing with the friends milling around and the ramping and chatting going on. Yesterday was home and bed. Didn't even start the car. You will also notice that nowhere in all of this did I mention schoolwork so you know how that go. I just needed a break. Today now the hum drum of normally returns to my life so I'm off to do the corporation's work. They pay me to do that although I can more equate it to them giving me stipend at the end of each month cuz it just barely paying the bills...or is it? Anyway, I hope you are all still in the best of health and spirits (no doc and MB not that kind of spirit). So till I can find something else to chat bout later...I gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh...Scratchie fail fe tell all a you seh him had fe tek wash out to move the bun and cheese dat did bind him up why him can blog today! ;-) Hush rude bwoy!

Scratch, though I find Hellshire fish to be the best, I have shunned out dere recently sake o the heap o begging, hustling and ganja smoking. Nuh mek sense man go to relax and a get frus out. Lime Cay much more relaxed, and the eye candy out dere will give you cavities if you go on the right days ;-))) Fish not as great as Hellshire though...still edible.

I suppose Pastor implying seh nuh whining can gwaan inna church eeh?

Next time you going to check you relative in Stony Hill bush, you can swing by the yard and invite him as well. You're all welcome. The bar is never dry here...if is even Pepsi or RS Lite that does it for you! :-)

It wasn't a bad weekend. Anyhow....back to the grind. Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh...Scratchie fail fe tell all a you seh him had fe tek wash out to move the bun and cheese dat did bind him up why him can blog today! ;-) Hush rude bwoy!

Scratch, though I find Hellshire fish to be the best, I have shunned out dere recently sake o the heap o begging, hustling and ganja smoking. Nuh mek sense man go to relax and a get frus out. Lime Cay much more relaxed, and the eye candy out dere will give you cavities if you go on the right days ;-))) Fish not as great as Hellshire though...still edible.

I suppose Pastor implying seh nuh whining can gwaan inna church eeh?

Next time you going to check you relative in Stony Hill bush, you can swing by the yard and invite him as well. You're all welcome. The bar is never dry here...if is even Pepsi or RS Lite that does it for you! :-)

It wasn't a bad weekend. Anyhow....back to the grind. Dr. D.

Abeni said...

Finally I can get on to your blog.White girls and thongs eh...you shouldn't be watching:).Well your holiday sounded good still and you need a break from the books too,So don't feel guilty over that

Anonymous said...

Hey my yute, sorry about the double up....blame blogger!
:-(((Dr. D.