Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yes!!!!!!

Nothing much to say today. I'm bigging up myself. I got back the art critique I did about a week ago and I am proud to say that my teacher has graded me a 9.5 out of 10. The grade wasn't so much what was elevating but rather her comments. She said basically for someone who keeps saying that they dislike art she was throughly impressed by my critique and that I should check inside myself again. She say "You've got it all right". We can now get going with our final two pieces which are both due week after next. I'm sure we'll do well though simply because the group is relatively focused and it's a small group so there is no room to slack off and hide behind others. Today has been pretty good so far. Blogger is messing with us again but I decided not to worry myself about it. Whatever. Have a great day or what's left of it anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes my art critic. Big up yes......Have a few paintings here at de yard....I wonder what you'd haffi seh 'bout dem??

As for blogger.... Dr. D.

Abeni said...

Yuh large! Congratzzzzzzzzz

Campfyah said...

Congrats..so when yuh gine ley we see de masterpiece

Mad Bull said...

Well, you're almost there... soon you'll be able to say "Another course bites the dust!" Congrats on the big score, Scratchie.