Friday, March 04, 2005

TGIF

It's Friday folks and a day I welcome with open arms. I'm exhausted from a pretty hectic week but is so things go sometimes. I know i have a full day tomorrow but I hope to get in some rest time on Sunday. I got in a bit late today so I can't stop to chat this morning. My main purpose is to wish Sunshine a Happy Birthday! Do enjoy your special day. Rumour has it that she's still 35. I won't try to prove or dispute that. You are as young as you want to be. I'm still 25. I've gotta go do the corporation work so we'll chat more later. If I find something interesting I'll post it. Otherwise have a great weekend. Don't over do it now.

2 comments:

Abeni said...

Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yeah....TGIF.....hope you don't launch any scud missiles by the above method yourself.....if so, man feel seh you going be more than Scratching a certain area!:-(
Dr. D.