Monday, March 14, 2005

Sex

Don't where this topic will go this morning but hey.... Let me start by before I get into my topic, wish Mom of Scratchie a Happy Birthday!!! She is 68 today. Hope she is around to see many more. The weekend was kinda ruff but I survived even got in a bit of web surfing on Saturday so it couldn't be that bad. The only abnormality was that I had to take one of the dogs to the vet yesterday and they have kept her to do surgery this morning. She has an ifection which has necessitated that she be sterilized. No puppies from her sorry to say. It is unfortunate because she was the one we were hoping to make some extra cash from as she is a Doberman/Rottweiler mix. Anyway is so things go sometimes. Tall One is worried about her (she is his pet). Anyway gone a bit off topic this morning. last week I was invited to a chatroom by a friend. Didn't know what it was all about so I thought I'd give it a try. Signed up and sat in the wings for a while just sitting in the corner. I said my hail ups and ting an ting and then just stopped writing. I can tell you that I'm getting old. The conversation moved from cars to house to weightwatching to wanting more butt and less breast and more breast and less butt and then somewhere in there it got really sexual almost to the point of gross. It was on the point of cyber orgy. I don't mind a flirty conversation but these guys might as well have been in the bedroom. I quietly made my exit. We have become such a sexually focused people. I guess we are all turned on or off by different things. I personally prefer to have a lady dressed in something sexy that leaves a bit to the imagination rather than standing in front of me butt naked. Maybe that's why I don't seem to gravitate towards these x-rated films. Too base. There should be some finesse to sex. Last week I heard an advert for a promotion. The promoters called it "Sinful Desires" and the prompts left very little to the imagination. The music videos that are aired need to be rated "X" in some cases. Image hosted by Photobucket.com I know MB and the other have a thing for this lady. Roselyn Sanchez. I was up watching TV this morning and a rerun of Boat Trip came on. I've seen it before but I just love looking at this young lady. Can't big up her acting too much but she has this thing about her that just draws me to watch her movies. Her smile is captivating her figure well now.....she is a beauty. Strange thing is I can't remember seeing a nude shot throughout the movie and yet it was such a sexy presentation on her part. The hint of breast through sheer material and the swimsuits. In other words you really don't need to be butt naked to be sexy. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here is another for Doc. People get turned on by different things and we are sexual beings. Some persons like to see uniforms, feet, hands, swimwear etc. the list is endless. And yes some people like naked. That works sometimes but it gets tiring. I like to be teased a bit...curvy figures through material, a hint of a thong above the waist band. I guess the male in me. What floats your boat? Later guys.

7 comments:

Abeni said...

Hmmm....which chat room was this:)I agree with you though about leaving something to the imagination.Sometimes I see some young girls practically naked and I have to say they really brave.

Jdid said...

all i got to say is sometimes the imagination better cause some people when dem show too much skin ya duz be beggin them to cover up, lol.

chat rooms? never liked them, i think they all seem to be places where baser and courser behavior ie "pure slackness" go on. been into a few and with some exceptions the behavior seems to denegrate at some point from chat to flirting to just all out orgy.

Mad Bull said...

Been in a chatroom once. I got dizzy trying to follow who was saying what to whom. I just left and have never been back.
What do I find sexy? Nude does it for me... so does leaving something to the imagination. Also, dressed in a nun's habit. Also... etc., etc., etc... :-)
By the way, MB knows nothing about this girl, its really Angry Dog who posted about her. I've never seen "Boat Trip" or any other movie shes in, as far as I know...

Scratchie said...

Oh is AD. Sorry MB. Getting screwy in the old age. She has been in several films according to rottentomatoes.com...

Rush Hour 2
Basic
Chasing Papi
Boat Trip
The Underclassman
Nightstalker
Dragnet - Season 1
Papi Chulo/Blasphemy

CoolDestiny said...

I used to frequent chat rooms when I just started to use the internet in 1996 I think it was. Then lost my appetite for it, tried it recently when I found the internet boring and realized why I lost my appetite for it. Now ... I blog and read blogs!!!

CoolDestiny said...

Oh ... a little of everything does it for me. All depends on what mood I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Well, sometimes sexy underwear can do it yes...leaves me to conjure up images about what is being covered up.

Other times nude works. It depends on the mood my yute.

Personally though, I hate to see thong strings 'riding up' at the waist of jeans....that nuh sexy if you ask me. Dr. D.