Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday already...where did...............

Okay ....give it back.....somebody stole the rest of the week and didn't share it with us. Selfish...:( Well All I can tell you (from the little I remember of this week) is that nothing much happening here with me EXCEPT TOOOO MUCH SCHOOLWORK!!!!!! I sat down this morning and just wondered what will life be like when I don't have this school thing hanging over my head in just about 5 semesters time. (I stopped using years because it just sound too far away. 5 semester is really just about 1 and 1/2 years. This week was hell. One test and a major project. Project was extremely challenging since it was a discussion question and the material was based on opinion rather than text book research and publish kinda thing. The test was a test was a test. I got back some grades and I am pretty pleased with them so it is inspiration to keep going. I haven't failed anything to date so here's hoping that trend continues. My random thpought for the day was about hookers, whores, sex workers. I really wonder how they feel going about selling themselves to anybody who passes. There is no name no face no feeling just a sea of dollar signs and meat. :( It must be, to my mind a very degrading thing. I am told that some actually enjoy the lifestyle but I'm not so sure........... Have a great weekend all.

6 comments:

Neo said...

Scratchy -You know prostitution is the worlds oldest profession. ;)

Abeni said...

Yeah,there's got to be a story there..Fess up Scratchie:)

Unknown said...

Glad you pulled thru, pray for me, I've got a Math test next Wednesday.

Hookers, sounds like a post for my blog....hmmmm.

Campfyah said...

Scratchie, keep pushing on. Before you know it, you'll be asking where did those 5 semesters go. They will go pretty fast.

Re: Yuh random thought, well it's all random for them so dem nuh think bout such things.

Mad Bull said...

Keep on fighting the good fight, Sir Scratchie. Re the random thought, I have heard it suggested that most hookers get so disgusted with men that they turn to lesbianism. Men eventually are seen as a necessary evil, so that they can eat a food. Don't know if its true though...

Jdid said...

interesting random thought. sometimes necessitiy or preceived necessity can drive people to do all sorts of stuff and thats what i think prositution is all about. its pretty sad actually.