Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday

Hail all, well it's Tuesday again. This just sounds so repetitive. I'm sure it was Tuesday just about 7 days ago. Maybe we need to have a 14 day week and rename some of the other days so they don't come around quite so often...... It's OK the school work is just playing havoc on the ole brain. :D I'm not going crazy...I passed that stage long time. Anyway, I'm already at work working on one of my school projects so I'm not gonna stay with you today, just to say hail and I'm out. Before I go, I'm just taking this opportunity to introduce Slybabyk. She has passed through on a few ocassions and dropped comments but it seems that she now has a Blogger account. Yes, she is Jamaican. I seem to have lost my toolbar on this machine but it is visible at home so I guess machine error. She is linked on my sidebar so you can drop her some comments and let a lady feel welcome. BTW, Esso still up to their tricks so another JGRA deadline set for today at ten or more bangarang might gwaan. Later guys.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

No doubt Tuesday will be back in 7 days... seems to go in cycles like that.

Well... hope the rest of the week is not too hard on you and your crazy self! Take care ... I'll go say 'Hi' to Slybabyk.