Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pass the Coffee.....Ok give me caffeine, Any Kind

Hi guys, after this past week and a half I'm going into detox. Coffee and any caffeine drink have become my best friends. The amount of that stuff that I've put away in the last few days is unbelievable. I checked and I'm in shock so...I guess that makes me a junkie. Well this last week goes like this....Wednesday gone - major project due, Thursday gone - in course test, Friday assignment, Saturday - groups meetings from 11:00 to 11:00 followed by about 2 hours of work, Sunday 3:00a.m. to 7:00a.m. group assignment 9:00a.m. to 12:00 rest 1:30 to 9:30 group meetings and assignment. 9:30 to 2:00a.m. typing. Monday night group meeting Tuesday night presentation and major project, Today group presentation and major project, tomorrow Thursday major project.By the way I work so during the Monday to Fridays I am at work from 8:30 to 4:30. I am just counting down to tomorrow when the last piece is handed in. Exams start the 2nd week in December. That I can deal with. At least it is just the reading and not the assignments. Anywayz I gone again. I will have to catch up on the blogs another time.

5 comments:

Campfyah said...

Tek it easy scratch. Scool gonna finish soon and you gonna reap sweet rewards fi all de stress now.

Abeni said...

Wow,thats heavy schedule..get rest too

Unknown said...

LOL. It's so funny that I just sat down in front of the pc with my cup of coffe when I clicked on your link, and I saw the post. Coffe has no effect on me, don't know why...maybe because I drink it almost everyday.

Mi yute mi unda the same stress. Except the major project part, next year ting dat.

Which faculty yuh deh? If yuh in Engine like me, yuh in some serious shit. All the best still.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you've been kinda skurse... can't wait till u dun... u owe me a lunch :p

dorna! said...

Careful, don't go cold turkey. Wean yourself off the caffeine in increments.