Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Still Alive.....Tired like ....... but still alive

Hail up everybody, Well the tests and projects are still hanging over my head so this will be short. Did one on Thursday and have another today ...then one next week and a couple of major projects in between. All in the life of a student I suppose. Well I moved desks. It is a bit of a retro step for me in that I have done this job before but it is a step forward because it means I will get a little more $$$ at the end of the month so I will take the boredom for sake of that. The only problem is that where I now sit is right out in the open so no more during the day surfing and stuff...(not that I had much time for that before anyway). Things are quiet on the home front...except Spanish Town. Police killed an area don on Sunday and the place nearly tear down. I saw a photo on the front page of yesterday's Gleaner that would leave anybody in awe. http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20051101/lead/lead1.html I was trying to link it but it seems that half the Blogger toolbars are nowhere to be found so check the address above. Anyways, I hope everybody is fine....I've been reading but not really saying much. You all take care.

7 comments:

dorna! said...

Be well - I still can't wrap my brain around what went down in Spanish Town.

Abeni said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to.Hang in there

Mad Bull said...

Are you noticing that they have 2 dons in court on murder charges (The Andem bredda and zekes) and they are harrassing others, even for a ganja spliff? This sounds good, bwoy! Maybe things are taking a turn for the better?! Hope springs eternal...

Unknown said...

Kingfish strikes on the Dons. Dem need some more investingating skills so dem can really hold them and start shutting down this organized crime shit.

CoolDestiny said...

I can relate tot he work and study stress. It nuh pretty at all. Hang in there still, it's for your own good. Myself have been very busy and barely having a chance to comment on blogs although I try to read all every day. I even get cussing from a few bloggers too ...AD ... :-)

Anonymous said...

Scratchie it could be work, you could have no access to MSN at work at all, like me *sniff*

I know how you feel though, I sit out in the open too, right by the department door, so everyone who walks in only has to glance in my direction to be all up in my business!

Good luck with school and all your exams and assignments...

Rev Island said...

Mo money means mo luv. Good for you brother. Sorry about the news re Spanish Town. The county is really angry.