Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Report

Hey all, Today was just one of those days. We were having some issues with our ISP this morning so I was not able to do any posting today. Probably a good thing because the amount of stuff I had to do today it was unbelievable. I came in and realized that I had to do a report run that should have been done on Friday but the system didn't complete the run although it was sent. My boss asked me to assist with a document she needed for today and since I need time off from time to time it was probably not in my best interest to take a hard line so I helped out. It involved more correcting than new work so it went fairly easily. Exam pressure officially has begun. Exam cards are being issued effective 11th April so exams are right around the corner. idling has got to stop. We made some headway on our final presentation so I feel pretty good about that as well. We have to do a small production but we aren't bothered by it. Everybody actually seems to be quite excited about getting it done. Hope the teacher thinks it is a good attempt. Tonight I am assisting the Short One with her project so mine is on hold. She did a lot of work on it so she asked me to help her tidy it up. I'm impressed on what she has done. The work is reflective of a level way above what a 13 year old would usually do but that's how she does her stuff. She thinks beyond the questions. We hada little rain today at work and God knows we needed it. The place is so brown and dry. Yuck!!!. I am afraid of bush fires even here at home. Water restrictions are now in place and we are without water from about 10p.m. Doesn't really bother me until I need to flush and then it is a problem. Hopefully it will soon be over. The Weather Channel predicts a harder season than last year so Sunshine I think it is time for you and the other Florida dwellers to start moving cuz I don't think you can handle a worse year than last year. One cartoon had Florida moved up into the Great Lakes. I think that might be a good idea. IO'm pretty much exhausted and I have been having a headache since this morning. I think it may have something to do with the gallon of orange juice I drank last night to starve off the heat. I'll switch to good old crystal punch tonight. anyway this is just an inbetween printing post so I'm gone again. Tomorrow will be ruff as well and I'm still not sure the ISP is back to normal so consider this a tonight and tomorrow check in and take care of you.

4 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Good to hear from you as usual, Sir Scratchie! Bwoy, it well dry here too, we could use a spot of rain still...

Abeni said...

Hey,just last night I heard they may ration water if it don't rain soon.Must admit I was surprised because the place still looks very green and only a day or two ago I noticed the water pressure was low.Can't stand water being rationed but I don't think my area will get much rationing

Anonymous said...

Bwoy Scratch, me never see dis post from you last night at all....???

Yeah, de rain was a gift from the Almighty....I cry more. Man, you must live inna 'decent' area....we always have water here....unless the big breeze blows that start with 'H' have just passed thru....if tings get ruff you can come hold a fresh..I won't charge you! ;-)

Drown the heat with H20 man...or coconut water.

More exams? Well, good luck still...Respec. Dr. D.

Scratchie said...

Hey guys yes Doc I may need to take you up if the situation gets worse. I have exams every semester end. So December April and August are end of Semester exams. Those are the biggys. I have mid-semesters every October, February and June. So 6 sets of exams every year. We need the rain. Yes Sunshine it is a hectic schedule fi real. I live for the holidays.