Monday, November 29, 2004

Browsers and more

Hi all, Had some problems with my compi this morning. Couldn't get in on most sites with the exception of MB and Dr.D. Got it remedied a while ago. Downloaded a new browser called Mozilla Firefox. Believe you me guys, it mek Internet Explorer look like it naw try. The drawback was that it is a large file so downloading over dial-up was crazy. It updated itself and I never lost a link. I love it. (Haven't found any issues yet and the page loading has improved significantly. For you technocrats out there, try it and let the rest of us technologically challenged blog junkies know if you approve. Today has been really boring without my vice (blogging) so I am just getting back into things. Hope all is well with you all. BTW I passed the Finance test I did o Thursday with flying colours so now I can teach you all how to value stock and do time value of money. Yeah right!!! The one I had on Saturday was ruff but only the final results will tell how I did so nuff prayers going up for that one. Anywayz I gots to runs. TTYL.

4 comments:

Abeni said...

Yeah from all reports Firefox is excellent.I haven't gotten round to downloading it yet though.You made it on the exam so don't fret

CoolDestiny said...

Congrats. Time Value of Money ... I just hated that topic!

Anonymous said...

I am perhaps in the 'dunce' class for trechnologically challenged bloggers, so I will stick with the evils I know....IE.

You can give some free financial advice to a Skin Doc!? (Basically him waan how how to mek nuff money doing marginally more dan him doing now!) Dr. D.

Desiree said...

Firefox is the cat's ass, isn't it! I have been using it for a few months now and on looking back I didn't make the switch soon enough!

Hey, Dr.D, if you are back here, all you have to do is download and install... easy as pie! You can over time add 'extensions' ... all for free, and they take almost no time at all to download, that increase the functionality of firefox even more!