Friday, November 26, 2004

TGIF

Nothing special is planned for the weekend. As a matter of fact I have an in course test tomorrow so books books and more books tonight. Today has been reasonably quiet. The blog community seems to be on cook mode. Dr. D. has given his ham recipe which is bang on and Stu is cooking up a storm. Food is the focus right now. As for me well I'm kinda out of it today so I humour you when I'm in this kinda mood. So enjoy the joke below and enjoy your weekend all. Something for his Cough The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"The clerk says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!"The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

3 comments:

CoolDestiny said...

Great start to the weekend!
Hope you have a good one. Good luck on your test.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention of my recipe. Maybe I should patent it...next ting somebody pon Food Network tief it rahtid and have it a show off pon American people...."Today were gonna give you some hoilday cooking tips from the islands in the Caribbean! After the break....Christmas ham with a spice of the tropics! Doesn't it look delicious? Send a self addressed stamped envelope plus $5.99 for the recipe or call 1-800-HAM-BAKE and have your credit card ready! Our opeartors are standing by!"

Bwoy, dah pharmacist deh deserve fe look down the wrong end of a AK! Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

That man was truly wicked! Have a great weekend Scratchie.

Ciya