Friday, February 11, 2005

Hey I see Comments

Hi all one of the things that has always bothered me about blogger is that when I want to respond to comments it was difficult to remember what each person had said because you couldn't see them. Last night when I went to add my two cents to some comments left on my post low and behold...not only was I seeing comments but I was seeing a Kami and a Piggy as well. The photos of the commenter appeared beside each comment. Cool!!! Blogger must have been doing some background work. Today I was going to make a long post but I chased out of the house and left the diskette do that will have to wait. This morning FAME FM was playing the song "I'm my Own Grandpa". I have always liked the song as it inspired childhood memories when my mom used to sing it to me. This morning after all these years I was trying to follow his line of reasoning for a change when di blasted DJ cut the song. Bet yuh if mi wasn't trying to follow it the whole thing woulda play. :-) Life I guess. Charles and Camilla still in the local news. I won't get into why or how but let's just say it is about looks. I won't elaborate any more than that. Last night the Old Boys Assn for my alma mater met. I had to dash out but from what I heard, the new principal has great ideas for the school. The school as you may have read in either DrD or Mad Bull's blogs has been getting poor ratings from the media and other forum. This is in stark contrast to an era not so long gone when parents lined up to get their sons into a top rated high school. Changes have begun and I am awaiting the outcome. Guys the school needs help so round up the Georgians you know and try to get them involved in the school. They need money time and talent so where ever you can fit in... Anyways enough from me today. Have a great weekend all.

10 comments:

Abeni said...

Yeah,blogger did some great work there.Enoy your weekend as well

Angry Dog said...

Wait, I never see this new thing until just now...I man impress iya! Did you hear the one about when he'd said to Camille that he wished he was her tampon? Crazy dude!

Jdid said...

yep blogger made a nice change there. good work on their part.

have a good weekend

Melody said...

Ah didn't notice it 'til just now, Scratchie! Ah went to comment, an' a saw a Kami (but no Piggy, ov course, since I'm Da Piggy). Hopefully, I'll see a Scratchie soon, when de comment screen comes up. :) Respect to Blogger for de changes, Scratchie. Have a nice weekend!

CoolDestiny said...

I noticed just now when I added a comment to someone else's blog.

Yes, Scratchie, that song is hilarious and I have actually sat down and written down the words and it makes perfect sense what he said. That I will have to talk to you about on MSN.

I'm from your sister school so keep me posted on the STGC happenings please ...

CoolDestiny said...

I hope they can now fix the other bugs like the post counter, etc.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Scratchie!

Hopefully the alma mater will have good changes coming. Keep up the good work and you will see the rewards I am sure.

Ciya

Yamfoot said...

things got from bad to worse...see they send somebody to burn down the school the other day! (ok, ok, so we don't know who set the fire, but the police said it was definitely arson)

Anonymous said...

That pic of the Piggy is 'Doctored'...we want the real fing (as she would say!)

Hope the school will benefit from the change in Principal. Yamfoot giving me news about any fire....hadn't heard about that at all. Dr. D.

Mad Bull said...

Yeah Mich, whats this about a fire? I bet it was some evil K.C. people. Bwoy them envious eeeh?