Monday, February 28, 2005

The weekend

Hi all, What's up. I'm not in a thinking frame of mind this morning so I'm just hailin yuh all up. Weekend was ruff. I was away from office sick on Thursday and Friday so I should have been resting right...wrong. Instead I was swatting for a test on Saturday afternoon for a course which I really can't stand but hey if you gotta do it, you just gotta do it. What can I say about the test...the results will speak. On Friday I was on my way to pick up my kids when the damn car start making all kinda noise. What the heck was that? Turned out to be a torn strut mount. Had to drive on some ruff roads the other day and I figure it got damaged at that time...oh great...more money that I hadn't planned for. Then the test. The multiple choice was ruff. Had to guess quite a few but the other section was good. I should get near full marks on that. Hopefully I'll pass. Didn't make it to church because I overslept. I was told that I'm lazzyyyyyy. I will probably agree. Then I realized that one of my favorite bloggers is "taking a break". I'll really miss her comments while she's not around. They usualy had great insight and encouragement but life is life. So much for ending the weekend on a high note. Kinda just puts the icing on a really sh*tty weekend doesn't it. The high points were my online chat and my gardening yesterday. Not that I'm putting these two things down but when you look at the whole picture, I need a life. I finally decided to get some flowers in the yard. It's not my place but I still think it should look decent nuh true. so off I went and spent yesterday gardening. School work will suffer slightly but I had had it up to my eyeballs with school work. BTW, I was told by a beautiful young lady that she actually reads my stuff here on a regular basis. She doesn't comment but now that I've been ID'ed I'd better be careful about what I write....Yeah rooight!!! Just to say thanks to those who stop by regularly and to invite those who don't speak to tell me that I'm chatting crap or otherwise if you insist. I'm just in a bad mood today so self pity is the order of the day. Now that that's off my chest...have a great day.

7 comments:

Campfyah said...

Scratchie, sometmes the weekend and week goes like that. Sometimes yuh down and others yuh up, but keep on pushing on. How much longer you have in school?
Enjoy your day.

Scratchie said...

Hi Camp, yeah it was one of those weekends. I'm in my 3rd year of a 5 year programme so 2 & 1/2 to go.

Anonymous said...

Stop chat crap 'bout you inna no bad mood...jus easy and relax youself rude bwoy! ;-)

I been ID-d as well by one of the Pharmacists at the hospital...says she reads me and few of my regulars for her daily laughs. Gotta careful fe true eh!

Yeah, cyar dem stay so. Dem nuh give nuh warning when dem ready fe send a bill bowling at you. Ting is we so heavily reliant on them that you jus haffi find the money. Cho...a life.

Hope this week not as full of crap as the last one. Dr. D.

Abeni said...

Car is real trouble fuh true.But such is life.I wonder why Melody gone so sudden,hope she don't stay way too long.You don't sound like you in any bad mood though.

Mad Bull said...

A so life go, Sir Scratchie, you does have to take the bitter with the sweet, yuh simi?
Anyway, its for a worthwhile cause. When you done, you will look back and say, "Cho, I really miss the school vibe, y'know!"
Re the daughter who spot you, how did she come across your blog?

Scratchie said...

Don't know. I figure it may have been through yours. Only yours shows up in the google search.

Jdid said...

beautiful young lady? send her my side star