Friday, February 04, 2005

Hi All

I'm on the downside today so I really just hailin' yuh all up. Well I got the Messenger thing to work yesterday. I met the woman of my dreams online last night and if all goes as planned we'll be married in about a month or so :-) . Yeah rooight! Wishful thinking. I wonder what wifey would say to that last comment heh heh heh. I'm at home today sick. This is my time of year man. Between October and March I can count on being sick maybe 3 or 4 times. The cycle goes again in May-June when the weather changes again. It's not as bad then though. Anyway I am at home and I can tell you that ...IT"S BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! But being away from the office ...PRICELESS!!!! I can't think straight with all this anti cold and flu stuff swimming in my head so I will just end here by wishing you all a good weekend. Tek care all.

5 comments:

Abeni said...

Lucky woman dat.Go rest yourself and hope you feel better on the weekend

Melody said...

Awww, Scratchie, Kiss Kiss, hope yu feel better soon, an' maybe yu get de day off from school tomorrow, soh have a very relaxin' weekend!

Campfyah said...

Scratchie...changig weather in J'ca---changing from what?? wet to dry :-))

Just rest up, drink some fluids and relax..play with your new MSN download and Oh leave that online woman alone....

Scratchie said...

Hi all, Not feeling too bad but kinda getting back the fluey feeling as evening comes around. Time to pump up on medication.
No Campfyah no woman at all. I'm a good boy (sometimes):-). After I was sure it was working with the help of one of the blogging crew. I went to Pillow Talk and Bed Rock Disco.

Anonymous said...

I actually can't remember when last I stayed home on account of feeling ill Scratch. Hmmm....Monday and Tuesday sound good still! As Wednesday is a hoilday! ;-)

Hope you feel better soon, dose up on the Vit C (or is that S?). You sure you don't want me pick you up to link some of the crew tonight? We can order some 'whites' for you, that should clear you head!:-) Dr. D.