Monday, December 20, 2004

Honey, I'm Home!!!!!

I'm still here and very much alive. I haven't checked in at all but that's life sometimes. I can actually say I missed you all very much. This will be short since I'm trying to catch up at work. The exams are over and I won't comment until I get the results. The Econ was ruff. They presented you with a choice of questions but the questions were all from the same area so there really was no choice. If you were not up to scratch (no pun intended) with that topic your pork get cook!!! (sorry Melody). I should pass all three though. Finally got in some shopping over the weekend. Got to the mall early and left before the masses arrived. It will be a low keyed Christmas from a spending perspective but I am going to make it a great one from a family and friend point of view. I should be linking with my school crew later this week and the rapping is always good. Dr.D ribs me about my drink of choice (Pepsi) but that's life too. Maybe I'll have a Red Stripe or two, who knows? Thank you to all who remembered me while I was undergoing academic stress. I don't plan to go back to any shopping so I will try to do all my supermarket stuff etc. by tomorrow cuz traffic out a road nuh pretty iyah!! My niece arrives from New York on Christmas day so I'll be spending part of the day fighting with customs but hey.... I will be standing as god father for her daughter in early January so that's another event to look forward to. Anywayz, I gots to go, so see you all on your blogs later.

7 comments:

Melody said...

Scratchie, yu come back!! NICE!! Spendin is a challenge for everybody this Christmas, so you're not alone--besides, family is de biggest part ov Christmas anyway. Your niece is lucky--JA sounds soooo good right now!

Jdid said...

Glad the exams are over. Now the christmas rush starts lol

Abeni said...

Welcome back!Micro Econ you had?I still have not bought anything yet so last minute for me.Tomorrow I will brave it becos I still here cleaning the people house

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and hope to see you downing two Stripe at the lime...meeting place to be determined.

Yeah, some serious wangling of the available funds to make allowance for bill paying as well haffi gwaan, but it a go arite my rude yute.

Shout you by Wednesday. Dr. D.

Stu said...

What mall do you go to?

Scratchie said...

Hi all,
Abeni - No...Macro
OK Dr.D. will listen out.
Stu, the plazas by Half Way Tree.

Abeni said...

macro not that bad if you like maths:)