Friday, December 03, 2004

Phew what a day...

Hi all. Not a lot to say today and even less time to say it in. Went to school this morning and got myself registered. Took ID and got that as well so I am good to gone for exams next week. I need to collect my exam slip next Tuesday so that is another war brewing. Didn't reach office until 11:00 so work a bus mi shut. I have been around on my blog circuit but have not tried to post. I'll do that over the weekend. BTW I got back my regular ISP yesterday so things looking up. At least I can surf and only have the phone bill to worry about. At the alternate ISP, I have to pay them per hour of connect time (US$2.00 = J$120.00). It really adds up. I have also made an application for cable service so I should have that by Monday evening hopefully *fingers crossed as well as toes arms legs etc*. We have a new blogger in our midst and I invite you, if you have not yet done so, to visit Melody's pages and "kiss de pig". Her URL is http://kissdepig.blogspot.com. Christmas is indeed upon us and the temperatures are showing it. I actually like the cool breeze that is blowing. Ciya and the other foreign Jamrockers can keep those deep freeze temperatures. Not me iyah. Anyways I have to finish up some stuff before leaving and my office Christmas function is tonight so I will be going to nyam some food. Ham had better be there (no not Melody). We are having it now because on our small island good venues are booked solid some from a year ago so you have to tek what yuh get. Anyways (you can tell that I can be a rambler can't you)...I man gone for now. Lataz!!!

5 comments:

Abeni said...

Hope you mash up di exams and enjoy the Cmas party.

Anonymous said...

Love rambling miself...it tends to make good blog posts....kind of a true reflection of how the thoughts come into ones head. Gets into the mind of the writer in a way.

Christmas party.....hmmm....I wonda when we doing our likkle ting...betta chat to de boss.

Have a good weekend and I will definitely check for updates...you can also listen out for a shout! Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

Love rambling miself...it tends to make good blog posts....kind of a true reflection of how the thoughts come into ones head. Gets into the mind of the writer in a way.

Christmas party.....hmmm....I wonda when we doing our likkle ting...betta chat to de boss.

Have a good weekend and I will definitely check for updates...you can also listen out for a shout! Dr. D.

Melody said...

Scratchie, yu know what? De Piggy appreciates 2 specific things right now: (1) Yu recommended mi site in yu blog, and (2) Ah won't be the ham at yu office party. Ah don't know which one makes mi more joyful, but fanks a lot for both. Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend, Scratchie, I probably won't. Just learned that a couple of my good friends' mother died on Friday morning. One of those friends is another member of the STGC '81 crew too. Ask the Doc who it was. She was a really cool lady too, I will miss her. On top of that, they are tearing out the sheetrock at my house this weekend, and I have to go in to work tomorrow! This weekend is bound to suck!

Mad Bull