Friday, December 10, 2004

Respec' to the Blogging Crew......Zeen

Hail up to all blogging massive. I'm upbeat today. Nothing much going on and that once in a lifetime, all encompassing, posts of posts continues to elude me. No brilliance to spew from deep within to wow the mass, the hoi polloi as my 4th form English teacher used to say. The ST. G.C. crew should know what it means. I see the rest of you reaching for the dictionary. Well as an update, my house has finally been sold. I won't receive the funds directly and the amount retained must be plowed back into the purchase of a new home. Well the good thing is that I can now commence the search for a new abode. I'm happy because at least the limbo existence is on its way to an end. I went over to the house to do a last look through to ensure that I wasn't leaving anything there. The wasps and lizards have certainly taken advantage of ten months of unoccupancy. Luckily the purchaser intends to do some work on it before she moves in because it is not pretty. I have been there several times to clean up but because there isn't constant traffic they just simply hide until wi gone. Today promises to be really hectic so I need to get started soon because once staff starts to get here my day done. I should be meeting up with some of my old school mates for brunch on Sunday so I'm looking forward to that. Well we already know that MB won't be there unless he plans to do a fly in today. Tomorrow we go to a bar-be-que which is a delayed celebration of birthdays for one of my nephews and niece. Family fun Saturday, school fun Sunday mixed with nuff studying should be a good weekend I hope. One of the rally cars I saw last weekend is up for sale. This would be a good way for me to break into the scene. Let's see now, between Piggy,Doggy, Bull, Sunshine, Stu, Abeni, JDid, Ciya, Seven, Natty, Desiree, CoolDestiny and the rest of the blogging crew footing half the bill and Dr.D. footing the other half and my driving expertise we should be a winning team. What yuh sey guys? :) (Yuh haffi mek Doc feel important yuh nuh so him get half to pay.) Anywayz guys enuff crap from me for one day. Off to visit sites till work time. Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi polloi?? A wah de ra$$??? Have me a check Dictionary.com to my yute. Maybe our 4th Form English teachers were different...did you have 'White Patch?'

Congrats on the house sale... let off a smalls nuh.... ;-)

If you expecting me to contribute half to the purchase of the rally cyar, it must be a toy one!

See you at de Brunch Sunday...I man have you four tickets. Dr. D.

Scratchie said...

OK Doc let me down here. It just goes to show that there are English teachers and there are English teachers wannabe. No Doc I had Millard.
Hoi polloi - The masses, the common people, the everyday man in the street.

Melody said...

Congrats regardin your house gettin sold, Scratchie! That's a great Christmas gift for you. Yu sound like yu have a nice, crowded weekend planned--De Piggy hopes yu enjoy every minute of it. What a hefty part a de rally-car purchase Doc aggoh carry! :-)

Jdid said...

actually have a bredren from yard that uses that hoi polloi word too. I usually just nod and pretend I know what he's talking about.

Congrats on the house sale. when de gal wid de osteoporosis link me wid de funds i wud contribute ta de rally car.

Yamfoot said...

so where you living now?
In Angry Dog's kennel?

Abeni said...

We will have to fight for the car.Racing is my thing too

Scratchie said...

Hi all, Yammie I'm very close to that believe you me. My two dogs are turning the whole place into a kennel. I actually moved from my own house in February to Liguanea and moved again a month ago. I'm living in my old neighbourhood of Valentine Gardens where I grew up. Abeni, we can share seat time. Or maybe we'll just fight it out...
Yes Sunshine it is a relief. The sale process took about 7 months and all that time I had to be paying rent and mortgage.
Thanks for the comments all. Enjoy your week ends and be safe.

Anonymous said...

Brunch is 11:00 AM at Phleg's parents Scratch! Dr. D.

Angry Dog said...

Cho raatid, Scratchie living in my kennel and I not collecting rent? dat nuh rite!

{arf,arf}

CoolDestiny said...

Angry Dog, yu have to treat yu breddren better than that. Full room service in the kennel to!