Thursday, December 30, 2004

Quickie

Hi all, I have three words for you this morning; swamped with work. I haven't even been able to do my usual scratching around the place. I've been here from before daylight and I am sure evening will see me here as well. It's expected though. My job calls for a heavy workload at year end so I just need to survive the next 2 weeks or so then I can resume normality. We have many statistical type reports to complete and utilization reports and reports about reports and finally staff appraisals and increments so Excel and I become really good friends just about now. Anyway, just letting you know that I haven't given up the ghost or blog so to speak but just bear with me a bit. Till lata.

3 comments:

Melody said...

More power, Scratchie. Hopefully de next two weeks, though hectic, will be satisfyin'. Nutten more rewardin' than work well done!

Abeni said...

Next yr,take vacation end of year:)

Jdid said...

hang in there man. dont let the year end stress get ta ya