Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Nothing at all

Bwoy, I feel like a fishy out of water this morning. Can't think of what to say today and honestly mi unda nuff nuff pressure at work. I have a report that's due at 10:00 this morning and I haven't even started it yet. I'm going to get myself in a bit of trouble and present it half finished. I think it's time that they stop taking me and my time for granted. They knew they needed the info from their last meeting which was held last Tuesday and only chose to tell me yesterday evening near to leaving time. So apparently I have nothing to do but take home office work and use my own resources to complete it at their whim so I decided that I was going to work at it during working hours. Enough is enough!! There is a background to all of this but I'll tell you about that later. For now just trust me, it's the right thing to do. Anywayz guys, have a great day and remember that I'm off for the rest of the week so you'll see little of me till Monday.

8 comments:

Abeni said...

Show dem who is boss:)

Jdid said...

People in the workplace always try to do that to you. wait last minute and rush you for stuff. ya do the right thing

Anonymous said...

Hi Scratachie-Nevva mind yu hear. Just show them how the "cream rises to the top".
Have a great day and good luck with exams.

Stu said...

Off for a week. I N V U

Melody said...

Duppy know who fe frighten, Scratchie, soh like how you refuse to be taken advantage of, they'll soon have to find somebody else to pressure wif de last-minute requests. Enjoy your time away from de office. Yu feelin a bit out-ov-sorts? De Piggy haffe come over and kiss De Dread. Mmmmwah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell dem Scratchie nuh inna de slapdash last minute ting. Dem get weh dem get. Enjoy the time off and mash de exam! Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

Stand up for yourself yes, Iyah! >:(

BTW, I'll keep my eyes peeled for job openings for you over here, just in case. ;-)

Mad Bull

Yamfoot said...

Everybody should work for themselves. It's lovely.