Tuesday, December 07, 2004

See you all Thursday

As i wrote on one of the blogs, I had to sacrifice blogging in favour of books today. I've been up from 3:00 a.m. reading and if I told you I remember anything...I'd be a liar. In through eyes out through...you chose where. Tomorrow I have my 1st exam for the semester. The course has been tedious and requires reading and analysis of a 600 page text. We are not ready for this exam. Ivan took 2 weeks of our time and exams were set long before Ivan so I'm sure there will be stuff on that paper that we have not covered but ............ I got through with my exam admission and stuff with relative ease so I am hoping that favour continues to shine on I. I will be leaving office now to try and cram some more and I won't be able to interact again with you all again until Thursday so wish me all the best and try not to miss me too much. No tears now :) I will try and check in on my usual rounds but with the dial up connection at home it can be a frustrating experience especially since you have gotten accustomed to high speed. Take care all and we'll chat on Thurday.

6 comments:

Jdid said...

yo scratchie good luck with the exams man. will try an remember ta say a word to the fatha fa ya.

Melody said...

Scratchie, when yu enter the exam room, De Piggy will be with you in spirit. Rootin for ya . . .

Abeni said...

Good luck.We rooting for you

Anonymous said...

Ok, as a man who tek nuff exam over the years...mek me gie some advice if suppem come on de paper weh you nuh ready fah...(assuming is an essay paper).

Each answer must have an introduction, body and conclusion. Now, when you lacking in knowledge, the body mighta well short and the conclusion may well be a sentence summarising the body...but....dem cyaan fail you for lack of structure. A so me did chop it inna university....I didn't fail any final exam....and is not showing off me showing off...pass everyting fuss time my yute.

Anyhow, doh beat too hard...the worse ting to do is go tek exam with a brain weh fried. We all deh deh a root fe u. Nuff luck. Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

I hope the exam went well Scratchie.

Ciya

Stu said...

Good luck on the exams!