Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Where are those Keys

Hi all, I'm off to a really late start this morning. I had to literally be tearing down the house trying to find the keys for the house. I live right across the road from my parents, so on Saturday we went out on the road leaving the helper to finish the washing and ironing and she said she was going to clean the house as well. She would then lock up and leave the keys at my parents. She did just that. When my son came in he picked up the keys and carried them over but since then they have disappeared. I have looked high and low for them and ...no keys. We have another set but I am uncomfortable with having a set of keys out there. Last night I changed up the padlocks but mi still want mi keys. The padlock keys are special as they belong to a special set of locks that I use for safety. They are not the best arrangement but both locks use the same key so as not to spend so much time when I come from school at nights fiddling with locks and keys. The downside is that if you lose one key and someone finds it they can open both locks. The upside is that the locks are supposed to be bulletproof so you as a regular crook would need the key to access it. Any of you seen the keys in your neck of the woods? Addendum: Wifey just called...Keys found!!! I won't even bother to tell you all where.

8 comments:

Melody said...

Where, Scratchie? Where?

Jdid said...

lol, doesnt it always happen that something will happen to make you late when you're in a hurry. murphy's law i guess

oh well glad the keys were found.

Abeni said...

Good.Man,it is so frustrating looking for keys.So where were they? Spill it nah man,we are your friends:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah man good seh you find them.

I have a suggestion. Keep us guessing where they were found and the blogger who comes closest or hits the nail dead on the head gets a Christmas present from Scratchie! Perhaps a nice key ring! :-)
Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

So where was it, Scratchie? In the fridge? In the garbage bin in the kitchen? Where? Tell us, enquiring minds wanna know!
Mad Bull

Scratchie said...

The keys were on the entry way table. We have a table at the door on which we put keys and cell phones and other assorted stuff out of your pockets when we reach in. My son was helping me to put together a lawn mower that we bought on Saturday. The instruction manual was put over the keys. The key ring apparently got stuck to the manual. So when you lifted up the manual the key went up with it. So although we looked several times there, it was when they dislodged from the manual that my wife saw them (right in front of our eyes so to speak).

Anonymous said...

Rahtid Scratchie....I doh think I would have won the prize as I wouldn't even have come close. Dr. D.

Melody said...

That boggled De Piggy too, Scratchie--but isn't that how it always is? Right under your nose--or under the snout in my case. Kiss-kiss to you for spillin' de beans.