Thursday, January 06, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Well I set out last night to have a long awaited link up with Angry Dog who is visiting im yard from foreign. (He seems to be doing things a bit backways here, don't it? Normally yuh visit foreign from yard anywayz) I wasn't able to attend the other 2 links that had been planned over the Christmas (wifey had mi unda wraps :-) ). Just funning...they just clashed with other stuff so I had to do the raincheck thing. Anyway, I was finally able to put name to face and even got brawta (extra) because I am also now able to put face to name for Strainer as well. Met two other cool people as well. You would have thought that we had known each other for years. Later in the evening, poor Dr.D. must have wondered what the heck im get himself into. The course of conversation that had been wide and varied ,unfortunately for Doc began to include much tech stuff...but he survived, probably bored to death...but survived. The link up was good and to date I have not found any stalkers in the blogging group so....here's to you all. It's one thing when you write and comment on a site and you are able to agree or disagree online and it's as easy as turning off the computer when you are not in agreement with what is said but when you have the real live person sitting across from you it's a do or die situation. I am no worse the wear for having met the two gentlemen and in fact I am glad I did. The effort was well worth it. Angry D travels back to his kennel again in a few days but I'm sure we'll buck up at some point. Safe travel. The the rest of the posse I say it was good to link with you all.

7 comments:

Abeni said...

Pictures,Pictures! Nice y'all linked up though

Anonymous said...

True words Scratch. Was a bit out of my league towards the end but is arite. As you said, I survived.

Finally met Strainer too. Dude seems to chat a bit more online than in person, but a nuh nutten. I had mentioned to him at one point that we planning the funeral for his blog! ;-)

Anyway, work calling. Sigh! Dr. D.

Melody said...

Kami's got a point, Scratchie. Pictures, pictures! Good that yu met de Angry Doggy, and even better that everyone was comfortable and had some fun.

Desiree said...

I think that is great, that you all got to meet. A visit between bloggers has got to be enjoyable and interesting, I'd think! Maybe Dr. D learned a bit of the tech stuff in listening to y'all chat?

Jdid said...

its kinda of interesting meeting the folk you see online isnt it? I've met a bunch of folk from various message boards I used to go to years ago (made some good friends too) and noone is ever exactly how you figure they are from their online personality.

Anonymous said...

Good that you were able to meet with the other Jambloggers. I am not as badly of as Mel and Sunshine and others, because I know most of you.... Lessee, I know Scratchie, Dr. D, Princess P, Seven, Ciya, Rufie, and Dominatrix and more... But it would have been nice to do the face-to-face with Angry Dog and Strainer still...

Mad Bull

Yamfoot said...

"The link up was good and to date I have not found any stalkers in the blogging group so....here's to you all.
"


you havent met ME yet !!!!!!